Thursday, October 4, 2012

intro 2 THE APEX 1 (video and logo)

on 'Monday...
OCT'1ST'2012

....The Apex 1(me)Graffiti Character logo



              ...CHECK OUT MY QUICK SKETCH VIDEO an INTRO 2 MY CHARACTER
....I wanted to give the world what i'm capable of ,give on how I actually draw my character and the process of me doing so.It's also inspiration for me seeing this over and over again and listening to the beat,that makes me want to get better and do a better job.Inspiring myself is always good because I can see where my weakness and strengths are at.Then I will perfect them and and master my skills.I consider myself an Apex 1 because right now ,i'm at the highest point in my artistic career and nothing can stop me.I will reach the top and won't stop until I show the world what I can do.Apex (means)'the highest point or tip of something...I mean at the end of it all,
                                                            THERE CAN BE ONLY 1ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment