Thursday, October 4, 2012

THE PRINCESS how 2 draw VIDEO

** video recorded on :Tues'Oct'2nd'2012 **
 ** her poster designs drawn in :August 

 My lovely character Princess .Imagine the perfect princess u can think of ,who has the ultimate girl power of becoming great and respected.Women need respect of course,so imagine a Princess of color and beauty,strength and power of a dream.She's from the DreamWorld ,another place like fantasy land.Anyways she's one of the main characters and important players of The Alpha's.She has been popular and now been featured on 16een magazine cover....
I have before and after pictures of the process I went thru to design this:

((also below,is the video how I drew it,drawing to the music and at regular speed))


 (rendered and completed final video on :Weds'Oct'3rd'2012)
(( HOW 2 DRAW "THE PRINCESS"VIDEO CLIP ))



..." at 1st I just wanted to draw her at max speed,but in this video I was going toooo slow,damn shame too,but then again I usually match my speed/hand skill to the music playing.The faster the music is,the faster my quick sketching abilities increase.So yea,originally the video had no title/explanation text.Then I thought to myself,why not just make a How 2 Draw video,and explain myself how I drew her...even when I already ruff-sketched the image lol .I thought about the girls who love Princesses and fairytales,and then thought maybe one day they might wanna draw this Princess.All they have to do is print out the image above and watch me draw it here in the video.

(( hope u enjoy it ,oh and stay tuned at the end of the video for her next drawing video and link to it.It will be a Britney Spears Music ..it'll be out ,the next day Thurs or Friday Oct'4th))


I try to have at least one video every day of October.31 days in this month,so that means I need and must complete 31 videos.A good way to get people to see how dedicated I am with my Graffiti /Manga Series...by next month will be the series coming out

No comments:

Post a Comment