Friday, August 31, 2012

" CANNERS " and TAGGERS " Poster sketch

TUESDAY, AUG ' 7th '2012

"CANNERS"official comic book design cover art :
(( then later,after this sketch,yea I pretty much just stopped working on the Canner characters and put it on hold for awhile,and worked on Taggers,again I was working with both comic series at the time,but I wanted to focus mainly on The Taggers storyline 1st...so thats why on the same day I created both comic book cover designs ))

"TAGGERS" the 1st comic cover design 
(( but of course changed it later,but this sketch i was happy with at the time ))
KID GRAFF scene, after school and before he meets his canner or any other characters,he watches someone in the background taggin up on the wall,i still haven't figured out what character is that,I think i'll just add myself ,but he is an artist and a mysterious character ,later will reveal himself to the world..but leaves clues on the school walls .."Brighter Side"is the song I was listening to while sketching,and that is the main Comic Book title song...oh ,and also below ,Kid Graff comes to see Sneaks break dancing on Venice Beach



No comments:

Post a Comment