Friday, August 31, 2012

"final color"Character Designs THE KID,SNEAKS and FLICK

THURS,AUG' 16th ' 2012 

(( THE MAIN STARS of The Alpha Burners(taggers) ))
<< CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND FINAL DESIGN PAGE / LOOK >>

lets start off with the main character

THE KID 
( final Character Design page)
  • since i'm already used to sketching his face,I finally went in and done the final character design,it's getting serious to where i'm thinking I need a page where I can see all perspectives and camara angles on this character,this is the 1st character development,well besides Princess character,but the main design for him before any other characters,he is the main character,and he must be 1st...anyways,below is the final look and design I came up with..just added his name and design style 



THE KID,
( final design style and look )

                                                              THE KID 
                                                     ( poster design )

  • since now i've got his character design done,its time to get more into it now,let's get some poster styles and idea on how it'll look like if I was going to promote and showcase the main character...that was my thought process,and I came up with this one,I could'nt find the original sketch,so I just found the 1st design,no background,no special wallpaper design look,just a simple page look,here it is...his 1st Poster


THE 2ND main CHARACTER : 
SNEAK$ 1st design look 


  • THE FINAL DESIGN and look i'm using..making it an official character page



  •                               FLICK ,the final design and character development..
                            " i've done a sketch,but don't know if I saved it,
                                so I just posted the final color design instead


No comments:

Post a Comment