Friday, August 31, 2012

" CANNERS " meet the Characters (1st day of it all)

                              "WEDS and THURSDAY 'AUGUST ' 1ST  and 2ND 'day.... 

  • began sketching " The Canners "comic series of characters from this sketch comes a whole bunch of other characters under them.Canners is the 1st series of many series to come,from Canners comes Taggers (Alpha Burners)...I wanted it all to start with the Aerosol Cans and how The Taggers came to be and how they got they're special powers...but then thought to myself,maybe I can just show some of the Canners characters in the Tagger Comic Book series to slowly introduce them ,then when we know about Taggers the main characters we will get to know the Canners ,a prequel I guess and backstory.So I put the Canner comic book series on hold ,until I get Taggers(Alpha Burners)out first...then comes The Element (the trilogy)comic series later...but I 1st started off with these Canners:



  •                       .....after that,I began the 1st character creation of "TAGGERS " comic series
" kinda like doing 2 stories at a time,Canners and Taggers...at this point i'm just sketching the character designs and small storylines for the main characters,putting those characters with The Canners,matching both of em up at the same time so I won't forget about nobody.Multi-Tasking I guess ,and so I sketched this pic
                                                       'KID GRAFF and PRINCESS

No comments:

Post a Comment