Saturday, September 1, 2012

"character design"of SNEAK$,FLICK and PRINCESS

                                                    FRI,AUG ' 17th' 2012
  • finished character designed colored 
(I think I posted this on last weeks blog,but I couldn't find the original sketch,but overall the final color and design look was set and done on Fri Aug 17th



the original color , of the sun,of heat ,so i went with a yellow and orange efx,and later finished with red ,to display the fire coming from beneath the text / words ...(the below picture)and I stuck with that design ...


  •  ...on this day,i finished and colored Princess ,just didn't know on which eyes to choose from,a light purple look or green look...i love a female with green eyes,so I stuck with the below pic instead...




No comments:

Post a Comment