Saturday, September 15, 2012

BRIGHTER SIDE Ruff and Final storyboard pg.10en

** Monday'Sept'10th'2012

Rough Sketch and Final  
( Sketched LAST Storyboard scenes Pg.10en )



"NOW,the last scene i'm actually still working on , I had to fit in some cheap animated scenes of Deuce,cheap meaning , I had to cheat on getting his character development design pages and to add them onto my final storyboard /last scene pg...i'm on a time-strict basis here ,so yea,I do have a deadline and I must get my comic / manga book up and running.So any other artist will tell you,that you must do what cha gotta do to get your point across on with short time ya have...so yea man,I have the last scene,an extra scene of Deuce,Low-Riding,hitting them switches making his Robot transform...then it'll pan up to the last shot of the storyboard with all the characters lined-up and posing...just gotta color the background...(comic book store)

 ** " THE FULL - SCENE and background page pf The Comic Book Store /street


" The Final Design look of Alpha Burners "
(Poster look)




I always have reference of things,either people ,or backgrounds,in this situation ,i've google a bunch of comic book stores right?..then choosed the one that fits my storyline and characters...its simple , not much detail and people around..just a perfect fit for an old man(Sensei character)to live and set up shop...

This is a picture /shot of the original Comic Book Store I drew from the above sketch,and home/background of Sensei..



Rough sketch / Final Design sketch of
 PRINCESS MAGAZINE COVER 


Rough Sketch & Final design look of :
KID GRAFF Comic Cover
(



No comments:

Post a Comment