Saturday, September 15, 2012

BRIGHTER SIDE Final Pgs 6 & 7 ,fea :well ,ME ...

Ruff & Final Sketched on : Sat'Sept'8th'2012
 Final Color : Friday'Sept'13th'2012
Ruff & Final Sketch : Sat'Sept'8th'2012
Final Color:
 Fri'Sept'14th'2012


" ...Now the above storyboards ,ruff and final color pages ,both took me forever ,the sketching and drawing part takes a full day ,the color pages as well a solid day to fill in ,but the coloring is kinda fun and more interesting then drawing .I love drawing but color always tops off sketching anyday...

Anyways the last page.Page 7veen , which features me in it,i usually cast myself in all my comic songs and appearances for a short time,but never a verse rapping.I'm in a martial arts outfit,blue and black fitted , all buffed out .Yea I do work out,so it's accurate on the sketching part .I'm not as pretty tho in the drawing...lol,my eyes arent that big,but its a Manga style i'm going for yanno,
so yea,I tend to make the eyes bigger.

So basicly a full day it takes me 2 color pages to finish,4-6hours.Today is Saturday morning'12,1am(Sept 14th) and that was my last scene of Friday.I'm going to start Page 8ight in color right now..So really , if I do the math ,if it takes me 1day to do 2 pages of Coloring and I have 10 pages left to do and as of now,i'm on Page 8ight.I should be done by the end ,or early morning of Saturday,entering a new day on Sunday.Which then in the morning I will begin some animating,using Sony Vegas Pro.9
It'll be fun because animating is always entertaining,mixing with sound,special efx and learning new trix...so yea man,I will keep you guys The fans updated as always

(( JUST TAG ALONG ))

No comments:

Post a Comment