Saturday, September 1, 2012

"posters and designs" THE KID,PRINCESS and SNEAKS with black and white sketch Poster of Alpha Burners

                                                 TUES,AUG ' 21st ' 2012 
  • Other wallpaper designs , if I haven't uploaded it already from the previous post ,I think there's some below I've posted already , but again all week from Sat ,August 18th till Tues August 21st,its been all coloring in wallpaper and poster designs...but yea,I think these are the final pictures :


  •  THE PRINCESS burner piece that she will be using ,she loves pink and maroon colors..also with stars and nature,birds ,butterflies ..hearts,
                                 whatever females like nowadays,she likes..

  •  out of all the posters and wallpaper designs,I'm sticking with this one,just simple really and it's not that much efx to it,just want people to focus on the characters...


  •  just foolin around with the background for Sneaks,but I like this one the most



  •  I wanted to throw in some edited characters in this piece,the wallpaper in the background i've used photoshop cs3 , actually all the color designs and work is...are from that program,fa sho!...but yea,i'm diggin this one,because I created it from scratch and to be honest all the other tight wallpapers came from goodle...i'm not gonna lie,and yea it is kinda obvious on the google wallpaper(someone else's work)and compared to mines...mostly its half and half ,some I just added my characters to stand in front of the background...and others i've done work in Photoshop and made the background...havin fun yanno?





  • from my original cleaned up sketches "ALPHA BURNERS"comic series 
                                  (( THE COMIC COVER DESIGN ,cover art ))
                                                  
                                        this is the Comic Cover Art no.2wo

this is the Comic Cover Art no.3ree



  • " simply from my sketches ,i've scanned this pics into photoshop cs3 and just added a black background ,to make my sketches come out,then added the logo in front to make it official...the only thing is that I dont notice is...well damn my own logo/signature is not in that piece...shit,usually I have my goofy / silly toon name and character logo at the bottom right end of page,oh well..its all G's


No comments:

Post a Comment