Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alpha Burners "BRIGHTER SIDE"Official Theme Song


** rendered and completed on 'Weds'Sept'19th'2012**

                                      " ALPHA BURNERS " Official (theme song /opening intro)
                                                          " BRIGHTER SIDE " VIDEO


" took me just 2 days to finish ..I completed all 11pages of storyboards and its down to like 4minutes ...with special efx and credits... i'm proud of what i've done and all I all can say it's just he beginning ,its just getting started .The next video will be more about the characters and they're backstory.As of right now tho,i'm trying to get short video clips on how -2-draw my main characters...Then the featured characters (The Villains)...and a action battle video...please enjoy my Official Theme Song "Brighter Side"

                                                  ALPHA BURNERS website

No comments:

Post a Comment