Tuesday, September 4, 2012

THE KID(short story pgs 1&2)"ruff and final sketches"

SKETCHED on Monday'Sept 3rd'2012

                                             " THE KID and bigger brother TREY 1NE "
                                                    (( short / backstory ))
                                                              pgs 1 & 2



( final )Sketches on Tuesday'Sept 4th'2012

                                             " THE KID and bigger brother TREY 1NE "
                                                    (( short / backstory ))
                                                              pgs 1 & 2

                                                          TREY 1NE 
(thinking to himself  ' he should be up by now,I know he can smell my cooking ,it's not that bad i hope...let me go see what's keeping him)....

TREY 1NE : (SCENE 1ne) 
"wake up Kid,I know you smell my cooking , don't fake sleep"
TREY 1NE : (SCENE 2wo)
"I cooked you breakfast ,eat up before it gets cold"
THE KID : (SCENE 4our)
(thinking to himself'damn,what a dream I had,seemed soooo real)
TREY 1NE : (SCENE 5ive)
..." well,ok,I guess you don't have to wake an hour early to start taggin huh?Well sleep in then , I see you don't have time to train ,see ya later ! "
THE KID : (SCENE 6ix)
..."HEEEEEY , I'M FULLY AWAKE AND READY 2 TRAIN !! "...
THE KID : (SCENE 8ight)
..." this time i'm going to hit up everything and won't rest until I do,just after I eat some breakfast...HEEY ,Big Brother ,wait up,I'm coming !! "


                                                  BACKSTORY and SHORT STORY scenes :
... KID GRAFF age : 16

...TREY 1NE age : 21 ( now in college ,but also about to begin tour with Ace,the oldest brother and manager...Trey 1ne is a rapper , singer , model and college student,he is about to leave soon after The Kid finishes his breakfast...but The Kid is sooo damn eager to go taggin up the streets before school,he don't realize that Trey wanted to tell him something important before he leaves ..but,we'll see what happens in the next couple of scenes ...SCENE 3,4 and 5 comics sooon,hopefully by the end of Friday )

No comments:

Post a Comment