Monday, September 17, 2012

BRIGHTER SIDE colored pg.8ight

** colored on ,Sat'Sept'15th'2012 **

" Since I consider myself as an artist and I love my characters like they were my own children,I thought I might as well add myself in this series /manga /comic .I only have like 2 pages ,or maybe 3 pages my Apex Artist Character is in it , rapping and showing the Alpha's how they can manipulate and learn how to adapt to they're new found powers...so yea,in this scene and below are up close -medium shots and important scenes to the theme song "Brighter Side"...the circles/spheres are magical and inside them they're dreams ..well not dreams,just something they love to have to make they're dreams come true.."The Aerosol Cans" which gives them they're powers ,hidden potential powers really .Later come 2gether and to open up a vortex /portal or dimension to The Real World...which as in now they're in The DreamWorld "The Brighter Side"








** now they open up the Dimension to they're home(l.a)"The RealWorld"...which they step outside on the streets/sidewalk on the side of Sensei'Comic Book Store...Princesses Grandpa crib and job place... 



No comments:

Post a Comment