Saturday, September 15, 2012

THE KID ,PRINCESS (New!!) comic design cover

** sketched and designed on :
        Tues'Sept'11th'2012


" Final Design look "
THE KID Comic Cover Design





" Ok,i've done alot of drawings over the years , and designs and characters with a bunch of storyboards and all that fun stuff.I must admit something now,shit I'm damn Proud of this design , I actually patted my back saying damn,this shit came out tight and I love this drawing design ,I always said to myself " Damn , this is going to look sooo tight when it's finished and colored,this shit is tight !!"...yea,those exact words pretty much.But damn,really I love this design.This would be the 1st Tshirt design I would have printed out if I had a chance...yea,it might sound that i'm feeling myself to much,but if you came out with something you love and admire ,would'nt say to yourself u did a hellava job ,I just took it to the next level...lol" 



          
" Couldn't really decide on what / which one to choose from,the lighter hair or darker hair magazine cover...anyone,do you have a favorite?...please let me know "


No comments:

Post a Comment