Saturday, September 1, 2012

"black and white cover art"of DEUCE & PRINCESS

                          WEDS ,THURS and FRIDAY AUG ' 22nd,23rd,24th ' 2012 

" from the sketches ,then I added them into Photoshop cs3 and touched it up a bit...
  • mostly on Weds,i've ruff-sketched the character page/look,...
  • then on Thurs,i've final pencil sketched the characters and comic design
  • and now on Friday,I just finished it all,and prepared em 2 be scanned the next day
" so I guess it was a good 3day process of me sketching and designing the main illustrations of the designs of Alpha Burners Comic Cover Art...it takes like another 2 days to color,but getting thru the sketches are much fun and better for me to "

  • in this exact order :DEUCE "comic cover design page" 

  • PRINCESS "comic cover design page"


  •                             ALPHA BURNERS  "comic cover design page" no.4our

PRINCESS "comic cover design page" no.2wo

....and of course , like I  said...i've done the sketches couple days ago before I scanned these in and put a black background into em,and name/logo design...

....but overall,I just scanned my sketches and made it more cleaner and better , these are the results of a finished sketch and design piece...no color yet tho



No comments:

Post a Comment