Monday, September 17, 2012

Art Life Pictures VIDEO INTRO clips 1 thru 5

** created on Sunday'Sept'16th'2012 **

" Using the program Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 "
...I haven't done much in sony vegas for awhile,not since I was making hip hop song videos,now 2,3months later I wanted to do it again,this time featuring "ALPHA BURNERS" theme song...but before all that,I was practicing some basic skills of mine working with The Intro ,Title of Art Life Pictures 

THIS IS CLIP 1ne

** basic introduction , no real bckgrnd sound or efx just yet...
but I do have 3 r 4 other short intro clips(below).**


                   ( the whole point and concept of my idea behind the video's and Art Life Pictures )

** " Now being a Pisces and a big fish fan ,I wanted to have my logo or representation of Art Life Pictures under water ,kinda breathing (bubbles coming up)and about to surface..to illustrate it i guess ,is like when someone is deep in the waters and swimming looking at all the fishes and underworld of the sea.Sooner or later , you'll have to swim up out of that place and see the land,see the other world of beauty.So yea,Art Life Pictures is just that.It's coming from nothing and out from the underneath surface to the real world,it's time to shine and time to rise up ...
           
      Art (my dream)Life(I respect and admire)Pictures(my art work drawn on paper)
                                                       I now bring you : 
                                        
                                                                  intro ClIP .2wo

intro Clip.3ree
** the below clip is where I just added some cheap ,silly light efx ,playing around I guess,but it turned out alright ...Damn near took me like 2 to 3 hours to do
 these simple ,yet short intro videos


                                          

intro Clip.4our
** I think in this one , I was messing with the sound and efx still ,but it is a big completion from the last 3ree videos , so yea Its getting there...
                                     
                                          


                                          intro Clip.5ive (( final clip so far,might change it later..))

** "My FINAL INTRO , I think...(so far)..this time I just played around with my logo and other efx , simple yet basic animation for an Introduction ...

oh yea,I added my logo of course , representing a character that i'm going by,THE APEX 1 character ,a top rank artist who is hungry.That pretty captures me and what i'm all about right now..Apex,meaning someone who is willing to go to the top and wont rest until he or she does it.An aggressive person with fierce and determination to be the best.I guess a cocky bad ass person who wants to dominate everything (Apex Predator)..but i'm not as cocky , I just want to be the best...The Apex 1(there can be only 1ne)



No comments:

Post a Comment