Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"ruff-sketch poster"KID GRAFF design no.4our


                                                 sketched on : Sat SEPTEMBER 1st'2012
 "...from now I decided to scan my ruff sketches of the characters or anything I do,because I know damn well it'll just get better and if i add some color and efx,the shit will Pop Off !! and think about this one now,if i add some fire..yellow,orange,and bright red to the fire efx on the top and sides right?..then add all black color in the background so the ..those colors will pop out and look like the fire is actually coming thru the screen...i love to make my posters have a 3-d like efx to em,gotta give people they never seen before yanno?...but yea,this is just the ruff-sketch poster...I'm in the process of storyboarding,so I will come back to finish this sketch sometime this week or next...Kid Graff ( The Kid ,Video comics soon )




No comments:

Post a Comment