Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Alpha Burners GIF rendered cast lineup...1st try at it

** created and rendered on : Tues'Sept'18th'2012

My 1st ever created GIF ...damn it was kinda fun actually doing this .Using Photoshop cs3 ,never used the animation tool before,just figured it out ,its simple really,but takes perfect timing and alot of patience...as you see the characters for ALPHA BURNERS ,are all bouncy and crazy lookin right?...thats because i didnt place them in line properly ,i knew i was gonna mess up a bit because it is my 1st Gif and trying anything for the 1st time you will fail a lil bit,but now I got the hang of it.I'll do betta next time,fa sho,fa sho!!




damn ,it looks kinda messy,and sloppy and even might give u a headache from watchin r staring at it sooo long...ma bad .Anyways I wanted to have my characters coming out from one another's body and stand in line...all that is missing is DEUCE...didnt have a official pose for the dude....but ya gotta do on what cha have,yanno?


No comments:

Post a Comment