Friday, September 14, 2012

FLICK Comic Cover Designs,Brighter Side pg.5ive,final pencil sketch



Fri'Sept'7th'2012
                                                        ** FINAL PENCIL sketch

** " I haven't really had a chance to put my homeboi FLICKS on the Comic Cover before,I mean he is the last member to join " The Alpha Burners " anyway but still I can't leave the dude out yanno?..so yea,from the inspiration and scenes / pics from FAST AND THE FURIOUS "Tokyo Drift " I kinda just re-sketched it and add my character in it...the pic below is originally from Lil'Bow wow and a couple of hoes ,so  i thought this would be tight if  i just sketched it , add my character but still have the similar features of the hoes ,I tried to capture em as a Manga/Anime style as best as i can...i tried and they came out kinda like them..but its hard to draw anybody resemblence from picture to cartoon /anime style,try it ,I did...it came out coo





No comments:

Post a Comment